امل و حنان
مرجبا بالزوار الكرام في منتدى aml-hanan.forumarabia.com
انت لم تتسجل بعد او انك لم تسجل دخولك بعد
ندعوك للتسجيل بمنتدانا و الاستفادة من خاصيات الاعضاء المتعددة
التسجيل سريع لا يحتاج منك الا الى ثواني
سبح لله و استغفره و انت تتصفح المنتدى
تحياتي Admin
امل و حنان
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

امل و حنان

مغربي عربي

الرئيسيةالرئيسية  أحدث الصورأحدث الصور  التسجيلالتسجيل  دخولدخول  
دخول
اسم العضو:
كلمة السر:
ادخلني بشكل آلي عند زيارتي مرة اخرى: 
:: لقد نسيت كلمة السر
بحـث

نتائج البحث

Rechercher بحث متقدم
المواضيع الأخيرة
» كل قصة حب انتهت با؟؟......
 English short story: A Black Bird I_icon_minitimeالسبت يناير 26, 2013 7:54 am من طرف sooooso444

» رووووعة قصة لن تمل من قراتها
 English short story: A Black Bird I_icon_minitimeالسبت يناير 26, 2013 7:46 am من طرف sooooso444

» ذهب صديق لصديقه وقال:...
 English short story: A Black Bird I_icon_minitimeالسبت يناير 26, 2013 7:40 am من طرف sooooso444

» دعاء يحول حياتك الى جنة....باذن الله
 English short story: A Black Bird I_icon_minitimeالسبت يناير 26, 2013 7:38 am من طرف sooooso444

» قال صلى الله عليه وسلم
 English short story: A Black Bird I_icon_minitimeالسبت يناير 26, 2013 7:35 am من طرف sooooso444

» لما تحب حد بجد...........
 English short story: A Black Bird I_icon_minitimeالسبت يناير 26, 2013 7:34 am من طرف sooooso444

» سالت فتاة احد الفلاسفة...
 English short story: A Black Bird I_icon_minitimeالسبت يناير 26, 2013 7:27 am من طرف sooooso444

» القلوب النقية..........
 English short story: A Black Bird I_icon_minitimeالسبت يناير 26, 2013 7:26 am من طرف sooooso444

» رقم غريب هههههههههههههههههههه
 English short story: A Black Bird I_icon_minitimeالسبت يناير 26, 2013 7:24 am من طرف sooooso444

أفضل 10 أعضاء في هذا المنتدى
Hanane2026
 English short story: A Black Bird I_vote_rcap English short story: A Black Bird I_voting_bar English short story: A Black Bird I_vote_lcap 
sooooso444
 English short story: A Black Bird I_vote_rcap English short story: A Black Bird I_voting_bar English short story: A Black Bird I_vote_lcap 
assalam
lama
motadayina
samra
kokonono
hanane
farah
sanaa

English short story: A Black Bird

اذهب الى الأسفل 
3 مشترك
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
hicham01

عدد المساهمات : 2
تاريخ التسجيل : 04/09/2012

English short story: A Black Bird Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: English short story: A Black Bird    English short story: A Black Bird I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء سبتمبر 04, 2012 7:56 am

A Black Bird
I was looking through the single window in my room staring at the sun fading from the horizon. In those cold moments of the day, no bird would dare to fly around as it was the sunset. It was a cold evning in this sever winter.

I was enjoying the fresh air blowing in my face. Suddenly I heard some claps of wings above my window. It was a bird standing above the window, I thought. The sound was getting near my ears. Then, I heard a bird twitering. It was a sad song. I could feel him moarning in a deep voice. It made me feel sad too. I moved my head right and then to the left following the source of that voice so that I could hear it well. I listened attentively to each syllable the bird uttered. I listened attentively to whole of its gloomy cries. Clearly, they were cries of pain. At that moment, I got enough sadness to close the window.

As I was pushing the window, the bird surprisingly appeared. I think he had hesiteted many times before he decided to come out and stand on the edge of my window. He was a bird of black feathers and a tiny beak that was nearly yellow. His eyes were glitering like tow stars in deep darkness. The bird stopped twittering. He spread its wings and leaned forwards. His right wing was bleeding, which made me look at him with pity.

At that particular moment, I saw its deep wound; the bird had been hit by a sharp stone and it was still bleeding before my eyes. He looked at me with sad eyes. He was crying silently. I shed a tear for him.

Afterwords, the bird tried to lift his both wings but he couldn’t lift the wounded one. He was sorry that he couldn’t lift its wounded wing and I was sorry that his wing was wounded. “Birds must greet each other lifting both wings,” I said to my self.

Soon after that, the bird spoke to me. I was shocked. It was the first time a bird spoke to me and it was the first time I spoke to a bird. He told me that he was flying back to his nest when he was hit in his righ wing so it fell down, he continued in a sad voice, above my window. The bird could not fly since his wing was broken. He was obviously helpless.

I gave some glances of of sympathy with him and just before I could say a word, the bird put in: “Can I be your guest for this night? I know I am just a black bird, but can I be your guest?”
I smiled and opened the whole of my window as to say welcome. The bird, looking inside my warm room, smiled happily too, and as soon as he jumped from the edge of my window into my room, he fell down on the floor, dead.

Hicham Fhaili
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
Hanane2026
Admin
Hanane2026

عدد المساهمات : 443
تاريخ التسجيل : 14/08/2010
العمر : 39
الموقع : aml-hanan.forumarabia.com

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: English short story: A Black Bird    English short story: A Black Bird I_icon_minitimeالإثنين سبتمبر 10, 2012 2:41 am

think u so much hicham 4 the story amazin like u
https://aml-hanan.forumarabia.com
sooooso444

عدد المساهمات : 72
تاريخ التسجيل : 18/07/2012

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: English short story: A Black Bird    English short story: A Black Bird I_icon_minitimeالأربعاء سبتمبر 12, 2012 3:53 pm

مع انى مش فاهمة حاجة بس برضو مشكور rabbit Laughing Very Happy

English short story: A Black Bird
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
امل و حنان :: القصص و الحكايا و الأشعار و الخواطر-
انتقل الى: